The client was one of the first to enter the midwest geographic market for its services. At only 10 years old, they had proven their model but didn't have a strategy for growth.
How could we streamline processes for sales and service management around a strategy to achieve the firm's potential for growth?
- no oversight to be able to forecast deals and cashflow
- operating with a startup culture that had already locked-into a mindset of "it's the way we've always done it"
- no insight into how staff should be utilized
- decision-making was only based on gut-feelings instead of clear data
We engaged to select and implement software to improve the maturity of the firm's sales, service, and management capabilities. Along the way, we guided leadership in how to set forward-looking strategies and assess the impact of change initiatives on company culture. These activities laid the groundwork for over 300% growth in the next 5 years.
- by customizing a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) tool, we were able to create consistent, predictable processes with the flexibility for adjustments
Pipeline oversight and control
- with improved data capture and transparency, leadership could make informed decisions for the growth of the company
Connecting strategy and execution
- conversations around the solution provided a testing ground for leadership to see technology implementation as a catalyst for change rather than a one-off event